Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Link Love.

Wow!  The weather has been great in Missouri this week.  I keep telling myself it is not May, while I sit on my porch sipping iced tea.  There is so much I wanted to accomplish outside but I found myself dragging around trying to adjust to these warm Spring days. 

I am so excited that my chicks are here.  We are having fun watching them scratch around.  Nothing says Spring like baby chicks.  My husband is outside, as I type, putting the finishing touches on the coop so we can move them out of their temporary box.  Look for more pictures in the future, of our little hens as they grow.

Hope you have wonderful day.  Enjoy the links I found this week.  I especially like the bunting tutorial.  I can't wait to try that one out.





No comments:

Post a Comment