Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ETT Shop of the Week: That's Headley

This weeks featured Etsy Twitter Team (ETT) member is Ginny Headley Maserang, of That's Headley. She is a creative artist that features one-of-a-kind jewelry in her shop. I love her "pea pod" items, like the adorable earrings shown above. She has a special section in her shop called "Hope for Whirled Peas" with all the proceeds going to benefit Fisher House. Further information about Ginny's fundraising efforts can be found in her blog.

"I am dedicated to crafting pieces that are fun, well-crafted, and timeless in design for a lifetime of enjoyment. I make the jewelry I wear, but I like to share with folks who appreciate color, texture, balance, and uniqueness.My creative inspirations most often come from the beautiful materials I work with - I've loved pretty rocks since I was a little girl, and nothing pleases me more than to pull all my treasures out like a glittering box of crayons and have them tell me what they want to be. I love, too, the color combinations in nature, and can't keep myself from looking at a sunset or garden and imagining the colors coming together as a work of wearable art.”

Ginny's etsy shop: http://thatsheadley.etsy.com/
Blog: http://thatsheadley.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @thatsheadley

1 comment: