Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday Link Love. Apples.

Well it has been awhile since I posted on Saturday.  Summer was busy and marked a year full of changes for my family.  New jobs, deciding to send my girls to a new school and mentally preparing myself for my son starting his senior year of high school!  Oh and let's not forget two more members of this family learning to drive!  Yikes!  Time to settle back down into normal routines again.  There is some comfort in that even when life is hectic.

Apples have been on my mind this week.  Each year, when the cooler weather starts to seep in, I always want to bake an apple pie.  Part of the reason jumps back to childhood and my grandmothers' deep love for all things 'apple' and the other is the fresh stacks of apples sitting pretty in the produce section.

If you haven't already guessed the links will have to be apple related this week.  Enjoy!

Cider Caramel Apple Pie Recipe 

Adorable apple centerpiece over at Thrifty Decor Chick

Bracelet Tutorial over at Sweet Verbena

No comments:

Post a Comment