Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Link Love.

The weather has been great and I have been thinking about what I want to plant this year.  I would love to remake some of my raised beds that are a little worse for wear.  I found some great plans for inexpensive cedar beds over at Ana White's blog that look great.



I have been wanting to give my office / workroom a new paint job.  It hasn't been painted since we first moved here almost five years ago.  What color should I choose? 

The Pantone colors for Spring are great to play around with but I love the color combination I found in this picture on Pinterest this week via Creature Comforts.  Blue and yellow always get my attention.  What is your favorite color combination?


And if you haven't found yummly yet you need to check it out.  It lists every recipe you would ever want to know all at one sight.  I was drawn to it this week with the promise of my favorite 'iced mocha' drink.  Yum!  I will have to give it a try this weekend.

Have a great Saturday!
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment