Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sorry We're Closed.

MaryKateMcDevitt
Sorry, We're Closed.  I love this sign--not only for the lovely lettering but because when I saw it yesterday it helped me to realize that Christmas is almost here and it is time to focus on the real reason I celebrate this special day and to relax and enjoy my family.  The house has been a bee hive of activity for the past two months and I'm ready to stop, breath and reorganize our daily routine.  The tree and gingerbread house have been decorated, cookies are made, presents wrapped (well almost), Christmas music is playing softly in the background and the last of the pendants are made and waiting for the final mail run in the morning.  I couldn't have done it without the help of my family.  My kids have put labels on packages, filled tins with crinkle paper, and my son and husband have helped with the trips to the post office.  It's been a fun but hectic 8 weeks and now it is time to clean up my workroom, close the door and put out the sign.  (Or maybe I will close the door, put out the sign and clean the workroom next week). 

Best wishes to you all--Merry Christmas.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment