Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Link Love




I've decided to add a new weekly post to my blog called Link Love.   Many blogs I visit do this, and its always fun to see what they have stumbled upon during the week.  Here is the bloggy goodness I fell in love with this week.  Enjoy!


  • FREE, pretty, Twitter backgrounds from OLLIBIRD.  I can't wait to add one of these to my Twitter page this weekend! 

  • Sight for Mamas to 'Swap or Gift' items you no longer use!  What a refreshing idea!  Stop by Swap Mamas

  • How About Orange has a blog that is a feast for the eyes.  Love, love, love!  I found this post on her blog this week:  5 things to make with crepe paper.

  • I've saved the best for last--this post made me want to order a ton of Japanese Tape and go crazy this weekend decorating EVERYTHING in sight.  Check out JuBella



No comments:

Post a Comment