Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Go Green at our Eco Party!

It's an Eco Party and you are invited to 'go green' with the Etsy Twitter Team July 21-27. Many of the members, including myself, have come together to showcase our 'repurposed' or 'recycled' items. These artists and crafters have spent time looking for ways to reuse everyday items around them to create something new and exciting for the Etsy marketplace. You can check out all the items involved in the event at http://www.etsytwitter.blogspot.com/.



My scrabble tiles and poker chips have been repurposed and brought back to life as whimsical, pendants and charms. I love finding interesting pictures to put on each pendant. Pretty Whimsical is running a special for the Eco Party: Buy 1 Get 1! Please notify me in the 'message to seller' box, at time of checkout, which pendant you want and I will include it free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment