Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Excitment is building in anticipation for the 'HOLIDAY ETSY FEST'. A large group of Etsians have joined forces to help make your Holiday shopping fun and easy on Etsy this year! Lots of sales and specials will be advertised through this promotion so be sure to take a look!

Please check out my store for great specials during the 5 day event! Along with my normal specials I will also be having a 'BUY 2 GET 1 FREE' Sale. For every 2 pendants you purchase I will throw in a free pendant of your choice! So stock up on my fun and whimsical pendants! You are sure to find something for everyone on your list! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5289459

Make sure you check out all the great shops particapating in the 'HOLIDAY ETSY FEST' by clicking on the logo in the top left corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment